In a modern and dynamic IT environment, the risk of exposure federal and local governments and companies face is multi-faceted, including both internal and external threats. As a result, protecting critical information and assets must not be treated as an afterthought or “bolt-on” solution. Security measures must be integrated into every IT component to provide a sustainable and seamlessly secure solution. To achieve success, organizations must develop a comprehensive approach that includes a plan, prepare, prevent and respond model. IPTACSemploys a defense-in-depth approach tailored to our client’s mission requirements.
- Access, Credentialing, and Identity Management (ACIM)
- IT governance and Risk management
- Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP)
- Information Assurance (IA)
- Network Management and Intrusion Detection
- System Audit, Compliance and Privacy Solutions (ACP)