Change Management Focus
Change is a constant that over time only intensifies in frequency and importance. The ability to change, at speed and at scale simultaneously is now essential to a high-performance result. At IPTACS, our team combines our deep expertise with state-of-the-art tools and training to provide or federal and local government clients with everything they will need to master change, not just once, but continuously.
Our proven approach focuses on integrating and coordinating change, engaging leadership to build consensus and stakeholders to incorporate feedback.
The Change Management Engagement Team shall incorporate organizational tools that can be used to help our clients’ make successful organization transitions resulting in the adoption and realization of change, controlling change, and effecting change. These procedures may include but are not limited to:
- Applying a systematic, proactive approach to help our clients maintain success by building support, addressing resistance, and developing the required knowledge and ability to implement the change.
- Provide a proactive, systematic, leadership-driven approach to identifying and dealing with risks associated with major organizational, operational, and leadership changes.
- Facilitate leadership alignment sessions and providing leadership coaching related to change implementation.
- Conduct stakeholder gap analyses (e.g., leadership alignment, declining job performance, lower employee morale, and engagement) and develop mitigation strategies.
- Combine quantitative and qualitative data to identify the parameters for special initiatives.
- Drive key stakeholder engagement initiatives that encourage collaboration between the Offices, provide opportunities for stakeholders to meaningfully engage with each other and with leadership, recognize achievement, and enhance the “”One Fed. Govt. Agency”” culture of the organization.